May 31, 2022
Burntwood Alpaca & Animal Experience
This May half term, join our amazing keepers and get stuck into fun on the farm!
This experience is running from 10am until 2pm on Tuesday 31st May and is suitable for children aged 6 and above.
Lunchboxes will be provided with a choice of jam, cheese or ham sandwiches, crisps, a chocolate bar, carrot and cucumber sticks and a drink.
Children can be dropped off and collected before and after the session. Adults can attend with their children if they wish, at an extra cost of £4.99 per adult. Lunchboxes will not be provided for adults.
Each session is £25 per child and they will get hands-on animal interaction, learn all about how we care for our animals here on the farm, and make friends doing it! Siblings and friendship groups are welcome! Children will also receive a certificate at the end of their session.
After you make your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Child’s full name and age
- Your full name
- Emergency contact number
- Any allergies, dietary requirements or health conditions
- Sandwich preference (ham, cheese or jam)
- It is advisable to arrive at least 5-10 minutes before your session. The sessions will start on time and there is no guarantee you will be able to join if you are late, and a refund will not be provided in this case.
- Bookings are non-refundable, however if you are unable to attend please contact us.
- Please ensure children are dressed practically for outdoor activities and weather conditions. Outdoor boots, wellies or trainers will be required.
- All sessions must be pre-booked and we will not be taking any walk-ins. Bookings will close on Tuesday 24th May.